The Corridor

Somebody let me inside this corridor once.
It's long.
Very VERY long.
I keep walking all the time.
void of time.
I do.
There are many doors.
MANY.
Each door is open, ajar would be the appropriate word (Eureka!!)
The slits are emanating a humongous amount of light..
not surprising though as i've gotten used to it now.
I enter a door once in a while
not that i regret doing that (why would i?)
I enter to discover
to discover an outlet
or an inlet
whichever succeeds
What's surprising to discover..
is that when I'm inside one.. it's full of light
LIGHT
light is all that is there
all u can see
it's so bright you become colorblind
no really
does light really have one color??
so when i move, i hit objects which i cannot touch but only feel
that's ironical
but TRUE!
Then i wonder..
are there actually many rooms??
who told me there's a wall that separates each
what if there's none??
what if they are all fake?
fake DOORS??
can they be?
walk through