As soon as I walk out of the house and into those local trains which, very dutifully carry me to my destination everyday, there is a sense of over-alertness that creeps into me.
What is this alertness for?
I want to draw first blood!
Whoa! What the
So this is a nation that promises a secular society.
The society that we live in is titled : Of, For and By the people. There is equality amongst all segments of people, amongst genders.. religions.. whetever that exists!
I shall do a bit of iteration on this model that we call un-breakable.
I'll look at it from a more microscopic level.
It's actually Unity in Diverse City.
Mar-man : Where are u from?
Outsider : India
Man-man : Where? Which city?
Outsider : How does that matter? I thought all Indians were brothers and sisters.
Mar-man : Dont act Gandhi in front of me.. go out of my state!! You are not welcome here. Go out or you shall burn. your people shall burn. Your family shall burn.
Outsider : Why?