Not many days ago I was pondering on belligerence being more an integral part of our lives than anything else.
Haha!! I'm now truly amazed at the levels at which it's entered our lives. Levels not only in terms of our social, political or cultural boundaries... but it's also entered celebration, mourning and well... to sum up, what not!!
I think it's an 'In' thing to be able to abuse somebody vehemently or be a part of the mob that beats up the lone guy.
I think it's really cool when you can use an abuse as the first name of your best friend.
I think it's really cool and easy when you change sides, become a part of the dominant side and shout at the minority.
I think it's really easy today to say 'Maaro saaley ko' than to say 'Mat maro usko'.
It's a spineless world out there. People tend to form herds like sheep and go out to movies, enjoy expensive dinners, have kitty parties and gatherings but suddenly disown each other when they see a sword hanging over a kitty-mate's head. What Hypocricy!!
People are full more with shit than authentic flesh.
It's not their faults actually. It's the society. It's the divide(s) that the society creates between:
1. Haves and Have-nots
2. Rich and Poor
3. Majority and the minority
4. Seniors and the Juniors
yada yada...
People are divided. On opinions. On beliefs. On their MORALS. People are cowards. They fear being left alone. They fear working alone. They fear roaming around alone because lone individuals are taken advantage of, mocked at and are generally mavericks whom the society has disowned.
Ours is a perverted society which is building a muddy cocoon within its own shell and killing every moral that mankind ever had.
Shame!!