To Belief!

I know you are reading this. Yes. YOU!

Well for some reason you are here and there can't be many. This is not a very popular place. We have certainly exchanged some conversations and energies some time or the other that brings you here. The idea is simple. I leech from you and then I extrapolate. In a pretty parasitic but not selfish manner. It's more like paraphrasing but paused, well thought of, paraphrasing. At least that's what I try doing here. You don't like it. We can pause this conversation. You can choose to detour. There are options. But that's not the intent right? You're here because you want an update on your ideas and opinions. You might or might not agree with mine but you do want to keep in sync. O yes, you do! It's a natural instinct, don't worry about it. Don't worry about the fact that I pointed this out. Even I'm like that. I might pretend but that's the plain truth. In fact, in essence, we all are clones in this aspect.

Well I'll not disappoint you. So let me tell you there's a lot of accrue and a resultant chaos because of so many collective ideologies manipulating me right now. I mean of course I am a firm believer in a few of them or maybe actually in just 1 or 2 of them but yes, I like to think like a naturalist and I'd love it if you respect that. We can talk then. We're on the same plane then. Yes, I'll spare some time to mix conversations and thoughts then and then we can sit and leech from each other. More of me from you because, well, sorry I am like that!

So let me know when you're ready.