...

I can't seem to be able to think properly. It's a feeling of being under something's control or like the subscription of imagination has ended. Gosh, I don't even know how much a new subscription will cost or what kind of a plan I should go for. At one end, Abandon lures me and shows me promise of newer thoughts and perspectives. At one end, it's the ties which have occluded a clear sight of it, thus keeping me in dual minds.
The struggle of the dual mind, yes a hard one. It does not reflect in actions actively. It is a planted struggle. Crafted, actually. Crafted painlessly into a cast of wax. A cast so easy to sleep into. A cast that has an easy way of consuming you in a way you believe you are it, with a complete loss of identity.
This kind of a loss has 2 sides and both promise bliss. But a mind wavering between these 2 extreme sides will forever toss and turn, and to no avail.