drop in the ocean, everyone knows
ocean in the drop, few know
I often wondered why rain is a symbol of so many things so profound and I seem to understand it now. I seem to understand this deafening sound of the feeble drops. This cruel wrath of their harmless fall. This life-giving-life taking element. This predictability-unpredictability of its form. Journeys, unreasonable long made short. Conversations filled with sweet noise. Conversations with the sweet noise. The rain, the easiest way to travel through time. Pearl-by-pearl.
ocean in the drop, few know
I often wondered why rain is a symbol of so many things so profound and I seem to understand it now. I seem to understand this deafening sound of the feeble drops. This cruel wrath of their harmless fall. This life-giving-life taking element. This predictability-unpredictability of its form. Journeys, unreasonable long made short. Conversations filled with sweet noise. Conversations with the sweet noise. The rain, the easiest way to travel through time. Pearl-by-pearl.